The Inspire Foundation provides scholarships for membership and registration fees to children, who without financial assistance would be unable to participate in Redline Athletics Westminster programs and camps.
Inspire Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with limited funding available for scholarships. No guarantee of assistance is implied by this application. Inspire Foundation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex or disability in its program and activities.
Requirements for eligibility:
• Athletes must be of eligible age to participate in Redline Athletics - Westminster programs (athlete's younger than 8 to be considered on case by case basis).
• Parents/Guardians commit that the athlete will attend a minimum number of sessions over a prescribed timeline, determined on the date of scholarship award and dependent on the type of program or camp attended by the athlete.
• Complete the application process and read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
• Athlete to explain in a paragraph how athletics helps you learn responsibility, develop your work ethic and how Redline Athletics - Westminster can enhance his/her life today and in the future.
A parent, guardian, or head of household must complete the application, with all requested information provided. Incomplete or late applications will be denied.
All of the following may need be included to be considered for scholarship:
• State or Federal assistance documentation (if applicable)
• Letter of hardship (if applicable)
• Athlete to explain in a paragraph how athletics helps you learn responsibility and develop your work ethic and how Redline Athletics can enhance your life today and in the future.
The Inspire Foundation Scholarship Committee will consider all scholarship applications completed with all necessary documentation and received by the deadline.
Athletes under consideration for an award may be invited to Redline Athletics-Westminster to present why they are deserving of funds to the scholarship board.
Generally, scholarship awards (if awarded) will be partial in order to create a shared partnership between Redline Athletics and the athlete. All awards will be dependent on the number applicants, and amount of scholarship funds available.
The parent, guardian or head of household will be notified in either case of a scholarship being awarded or not.
Approval of a registration scholarship does not register the participant in the activity. Athlete must still register through Redline Athletics Westminster for all activities.
Terms and Conditions
“I”, “me” and “my” refer to the adult scholarship applicant.
1. By submitting this form I certify that the information contained in this scholarship packet is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
2. By submitting this form I agree to be bound by the responsibilities and expectations set forth in this application if I receive a scholarship.
3. I understand that members of the Inspire Foundation Board of Directors consider each scholarship application on a case-by-case basis.
4. I understand that no guarantee of assistance is implied by this application and scholarships are awarded if funds are available.
5. I understand that scholarship money will not be paid to the individual recipient, nor will any money be refunded to the individual recipient.
6. I understand that if any information provided during the scholarship application is deemed inaccurate, Inspire Foundation may immediately terminate my child’s privilege to benefit from the scholarship program, and in the case any information was intentionally false, I will repay Inspire Foundation the full value of any scholarship awarded.
7. I understand it is my responsibility to ensure my child(-ren) commit to the minimum number of sessions over the prescribed timeline, based on the program or camp they are attending, and that were determined on the date of this scholarship award.
8. This application is considered private and will not be shared with anyone other than the scholarship review board.
Inspire Foundation - Athlete Assistance Application